Women's Health Services in Adelaide
We are here to celebrate everything it is to be a woman and help you regain your confidence, joy and be the best version of yourself. We provide a tailored, safe and caring approach.
We offer you a wide range of treatments to effectively relieve your pain and restore you to full health.
Did you know that physiotherapy can help?
Our skilled physiotherapists deliver amazing Women’s Healthcare for a variety of conditions and symptoms including:
- Incontinence and loss of bladder control
- Pelvic pain
- Sexual pain
- Sacroiliac and joint pain
- Pelvic floor muscle movement
- Pelvic organ prolapse & pelvic surgery
- Pregnancy and post pregnancy pelvic girdle pain
- Diastasis recti
- Post women’s health surgical rehabilitation
- Back, neck & shoulder pain
- Thumb, wrist pain, tingling and weakness
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Coccyx, hip & sacroiliac joint pain
- Abdominal separation or muscle weakness
- Breastfeeding & mastitis
- Incontinence & pelvic floor weakness
- Perineal tear & episiotomy
- Preparation for labour
- Pain after caesarean section
We are here to help if you are:
- Suffering from symptoms associated with pelvic floor dysfunction
- Any of the conditions or symptoms listed above
- Are pregnant or
- Recently had a baby
- Or would just prefer to see a female therapist.