Group Exercise Classes at Mile End & Salisbury
Our Physio Team are passionate about delivering small sized group classes which are:
- Motivating and fun
- Tailored to your activity level and goals
- Safe and family friendly
- Interactive with an emphasis on physio guidance and direction
Supervised group exercise is fantastic for:
- meeting new people
- staying on track and committed
- ensuring your technique and enjoyment is maximised!
Each class runs for 45 minutes, with a broad range of availability across the week.
- Body Reform: Pilates reformer and mat work
- Body Strong: Cardio and weights
- Pace: Gentle movement program
All of our classes are claimable through private health insurance, and when you attend your fourth class, your 5th one is free (just like a coffee card!).
If you are looking to get strong, improve your fitness or achieve a specific goal after injury, our group classes are for you.
To get started in a class, our Pre-Class Assessments are a great foundation to:
- understand your story
- assess your movement
- develop a program suited to you
Pre-Class Assessments run as a standard physiotherapy appointment and provide a great bridge for a smooth transition into a class you will get the most from.