KEEPING OUR COMMUNITY SAFE: COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
As an essential Allied Health service, our number one priority is keeping our community safe whilst continuing to provide the support and care you need.
In line with state government guidance, we are taking the following measures to optimise the safety of our community:
- All of our therapists and client services team are double vaccinated
- All of our therapists and client services team wear N95/D95 masks and eye protection
- All clients are required to wear a mask unless they have an exemption or are laying face down on a treatment couch or exercising in our exercise studios
- All clients must complete a health declaration and Covid-19 Screening Form prior to each appointment via an SMS for sent before attending the clinic.
- Our stringent and thorough cleaning processes continue to apply
- All people within the clinic are to maintain social distancing where appropriate
- Single use hand-towels are available in all wet areas
- Single use pens are available at front desk
- Plastic coverings are on all pillows
- No towels are used in consultation except for remedial massage
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call and discuss with one of our friendly Client Services Team. We look forward to continuing our support for the community.