Podiatry in Adelaide
Why do people need Podiatry?
Podiatrists are highly trained health professionals in ALL THINGS FEET! Whether you have diabetes, have an injury, foot pain, ingrown toenails or you’re concerned about your child’s walking patterns, podiatry is the perfect place to take your first steps to recovery.
At PhysioWest we believe education is one of the most powerful health tools, and our friendly podiatry team will use the best current evidence and techniques to explain to you what’s wrong and how can we help you get back to your best.
At PhysioWest we offer a wide range of podiatric services encasing general nail and skin care, sports injuries and biomechanical concerns, and paediatrics.
- Diabetic foot management
- General Foot Pain and Aches
- Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Achilles Tendon pain
- Flattened Arches or overly high arches
- Shin Splints
- Nerve Impingement
- Joint, forefoot and toe pain
- Muscle, ligament or tendon injuries
- Stress Fracture management
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Thickened toenails
- Ingrown toenail management or surgery
- Fungal infections (skin or nails)
- Corns, callus and warts
- Your children’s sore feet!
- Heel Pain (Calcaneal Apophysitis)
- Growing Pains
- Return to running/exercise program
- And MANY MORE!
The Podiatry team will hear your concerns and spend the time to make sure your needs are addressed. We are here to guide you through your treatment and help you on your way back to doing what you love most.
- Foot Mobilisation Techniques
- Dry Needling
- Exercise, stretching and strengthening
In your initial appointment we:
- Listen to your concerns and story
- Work through an in-depth medical history and history of the problem
- Assess the issue and diagnoses the pathology
- Develop a treatment plan that works with you and your lifestyle
- Guide you through your treatment plan and along your journey to healthier feet!
If you have private health cover with podiatry extras, you can access your rebate on the day of your appointment and only need to pay the gap remaining.
Do you have a chronic disease management plan from your GP? We also accept these Medicare contributions towards your appointments also, you will just need the paperwork from your doctor. If you have work cover, NDIS or DVA funding for your podiatry management you can also access these services towards your appointment costs. If you have any questions or concerns about your billing requirements, please let us know.