The Physio Job You Don’t Want
Picture this; You are working in a practice with no other physios, you’re alone, no support, no mentoring, no one to go to and share you patient wins with. There are times when as a young physio you think, ‘Gee… I would love some help with this tricky presentation’.
You love going to the APA’s PD nights, but you would also love to learn from people every day. Your room is small, possibly even without a window. You have a small area to prescribe exercises which you know your patients won’t do. You are desperate to have a Friday night drink with colleagues. You haven’t had a holiday in ages, and your new roster means you can’t play social netball, soccer, or footy. You don’t even make it to the gym most days and are starting to be the person who will need a physio themselves.
You work, work, work, without someone saying ‘Hey, good job!’, or better still, being rewarded financially. You have this burning passion for physiotherapy, the profession, the patients, and getting great outcomes, but you can feel it slowly dying…
Sounds like you, or someone you know? Don’t let the flame blow out! There are better things on the horizon in practices that are changing the physiotherapy profession for the better!
At PhysioWest we are passionate professionals with a team first mentality. That’s why we provide:
- Individual light filled treatment rooms
- 200 sqm of gym space including cardio, weights, open space and Pilates studio onsite
- Free gym access to all employees
- Discounts on remedial massage for you and your family
- Weekly PD sessions
- Weekly 1:1 mentoring sessions
- Quarterly Team Pow-Wows
- Weekly Team Huddles
- Regular social events
- Designed roster to suit your life (and no Saturdays)
- Above award salary package with an incentive package on top
- Diversity of patients and treatment models, including telehealth
- Not to mention the best first day!
Contact us now, and change your lifestyle!
08 8352 3582
0405 112 959